Datrose Mfg Shift Mechanic in Windsor, Colorado
Datrose is seeking a Mfg Shift Mechanic for a long term temporary assignment (W2 Only) opportunity in Windsor, CO!
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual. If interested in exploring this great opportunity, please apply directly atwww.datrose.com/careers.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic be responsible for quickly resolving and reducing all interruptions to the manufacturing process within a 24/7 operation.
• Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on plant equipment and facility buildings
• Manages multiple tasks effectively while adapting quickly to changing business and working conditions; capable of effectively managing stressful situations.
• Timely response and resolution of all maintenance related interruptions/issues within manufacturing
• Actively partners with operations and engineering communities to lead process improvements to reduce waste, improve quality, increase productivity and deliver business objectives
• Creates: Preventive Maintenance Procedures (PM), Work Instructions (WI), Corrective Action Guidelines (CAG's), Special Instructions (SI), and Change Management Reviews (CMR's) to effectively lead, communicate, and sustain process improvements
• Self-starter capable of taking ownership of personal training to acquire the skills necessary to get the job done
• Provides a positive influence on others through actions and behaviors and deals with issues to create a win-win situation
• Commitment to working safely, and a willingness to adjust work schedules to accommodate plant outages and other business needs within a 24/7 operation.
Required Skills & Education:
High School Diploma or GED
• 3+ years' hands-on equipment mechanical / maintenance experience; preferably in a high-speed manufacturing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills while performing active listening. Including the ability to summarize information into reports and presentations creating a general understanding of any situation.
• Strong mechanical skills with technical knowledge of process equipment and technologies
Working knowledge of lean manufacturing principals including (5S, visual factory, and Kaizen)
• Capable of troubleshooting and repair of: Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's) and peripherals, HMIs, motor drives, rollers and bearings, fans, pumps, mixers, valves, flow meters, 4-20mA field devices
• Pneumatic instrumentation troubleshooting, repair, and calibration
• Welding, machining, sheet metal fabrication, and HVAC are a plus.
Shifts are 12 hours on a set rotating schedule that includes nights and weekends; Ability to work in: Noisy environment, outdoors and indoors, hot areas, moving parts, fast paced production environment, ability to work alone or in large groups;
Lift 50 lbs, vision, strong dexterity, ability to work inside or outside
Lifting up to 20 pounds: 25-50%
Lifting 20-35 pounds: 25-50%
Lifting 35-50 pounds: 25-50%
Lifting 50-100 pounds: 25-50%
Carrying, Pushing or Pulling: 25-50%
Datrose is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, status as a parent, age, protected veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, status as a qualified individual with disability, or other non-merit based factors.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. Datrose does not sponsor employment visas.
Minimum Security Clearance: