MillerCoors Manager Asset Care in Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Manager Asset Care
Date: Apr 1, 2021
Wheat Ridge, CO, US
Requisition ID: 15399
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Manager Asset Care working in Wheat Ridge, CO, you will be part of Rocky Mountain Bottle Company. You will plan and execute Asset Care strategy and provide input on technology based on requirements. You will also oversee optimal functioning, continual upgrading and acquisition of equipment and technology while supporting capital projects.
You will lead departmental maintenance operations towards the vision of a high-performance team culture and drive change management initiatives to continually improve both plant and process operations to meet World Class Operations Standards.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager Technical Services and works closely skilled trades and operators.
• Drives functional problem solving, equipment improvement, process, and technology improvement
• Develops OEM relationships
• Manages the Mechanical/Electrical team and assists the department in performance execution by analyzing specific problems, formulating a practical solution, and procuring and installing necessary components to advance and optimize the operation
• Coordinates engineering requirements through capital planning
• Responsible for the safety and quality of our products by adhering to all rules, regulations, policies, and programs
• Make recommendations based on data report finding, make recommendations, and escalate to appropriate levels
• Conduct Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) on production and utility equipment and systems Represent Site Asset Care Engineering on a variety of projects
• Prepare new or update existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as necessary and ensure accuracy and completeness
• Maintain specifications and methods in line with regulatory and business requirements
• Comply with Environmental, Health and Safety and other regulatory and business requirements and standards
• Ensure the integration of environmental health, safety, and security into business processes, systems, and programs while reporting safety and environmental incidents, including injuries, illnesses, and safety suggestions within your functional area
The Other Qualifications:
• Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
• Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
• You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field. We prefer you to have an advanced degree in Business Management, Engineering, or Project Management
• It will be a plus if you also have the following certifications: CMRP (Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional) and or MMS (Maintenance Management Systems)
• Your previous experience will also include a minimum of five (5) years in an Engineering/Maintenance leadership/managerial position in a manufacturing environment
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: 12
Job Posting Salary Range: $107,200 - $154,100
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.