Donatech Technician II in Westminster, Colorado
What You'll Do
- Fabricate highly reliable aerospace harnesses for Flight and non-Flight applications. Day to day responsibilities include executing standards, practices, and procedures to meet product / program requirements.
- Operations include soldering, crimping, shield terminations, encapsulation and harness repair operations as needed.
- Additional support to PWB assembly may be required, including, but not limited to, hand soldering of electronic and electrical components.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU, and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Job #: 18-03189
Location: Westminster, CO