Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Associate Electrical Engineer (665289) in Westminster, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Associate Engineer Electrical
What you'll do:
- Responsible for system and detail circuit development of space or land based, high reliability electronic systems, modeling and simulations, with prime focus on either Analog and power supply design, or digital design utilizing ADCs, DACs, FPGAs, and memory components.
- PCB design and parts selection trade-offs.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What you'll need:
- BS degree or higher in Engineering or a related technical field is required.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Solid knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Some experience with Analog/power supply electronics or digital electronics design and analysis.
- Hands on experience with hardware debugging is a plus.
- Work is performed in an office, laboratory, production floor, or clean room, outdoors or remote research environment.
- May occasionally work in production work centers where use of protective equipment and gear is required.
- May access other facilities in various weather conditions.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Successful applicant for this position must be eligible to obtain a DoD clearance. A current DoD clearance is not required to be eligible for this position, however the successful applicant will be required to obtain a DoD clearance within a reasonable time after the offer is extended and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance. * US Citizenship is Required
Relocation for this position is Available
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Associate Electrical Engineer (665289)
Job ID: 665289
Location: CO - Westminster
Full/Part Time: Full-Time