Lockheed Martin JP9102 Program Senior Manager in Sunnyvale, California
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Our Military Space team is seeking a highly motivated Program Manager to be based in either Sunnyvale, CA or Denver, CO.
In this dynamic role, you will:
• Program Senior Manager responsible for JP9102 capture and program execution to include working with Advanced Program Development in developing a strategic focused architecture to support long term customer mission needs
•Partner with GSC and the Australian team for long term in country teaming
•Partner with Australian PM for successful program execution through all phases of the capture/program
• Oversee multiple site leads (Sunnyvale, Denver) and partner with AUS PM and team to exceed customer expectations
• Ensure Lockheed Martin business practices are followed and support the AUS team with management, financial and technical reporting to the government customer.
• Engage regularly with senior government and LM executive level leaders.
• Act as Deputy to the Australian Local PM, linking internal focused execution to external focused customers
• Stay up to date with relevant mission knowledge and have the ability and willingness to develop new approaches for satisfying the diverse customer requirements that are technically superior and efficient.
• Collaborate with and build strong relationships with the Centers of Excellence (COEs), teammates and your government counterparts to ensure a consistent and efficient common enterprise approach is employed.
• Lead the delivery of significant mission innovation and digital transformation initiatives while operating in a cost challenging environment.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Click here to learn more about our competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Have experience directing/leading a production and/or development program with a proven understanding of managing customer domain, mission(s) and key personnel
• Have Functional or Program Manager Leadership Experience
• Possess financial acumen and planning skills; CAM experience
• Experience in driving enterprise behaviors and innovation/process improvements
• Previous SATCOM experience with multiple segments (Space, Ground, Terminal, SEIT, etc)
• Experience working with a geographically distributed team
• Experience working as part of a fast-paced capture team and/or understanding of the LM Win strategy
• Active Secret is required prior to start with the ability to obtain TS/SCI.
• Have strong interpersonal skills with teamwork and transparency as a priority; demonstrable written communication and oral presentation skills.
• International Experience, particularly with Australia
• Protected, strategic, and mobile communications satellite development experience
• Demonstrate your ability to build Customer confidence and intimacy across multiple Mission Partners, LM Business units and Program Areas
• Have prior experience working with operations and sustainment
• Successful completion of Program Management Development Program or equivalent certification or relevant experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.