Xerox Onsite Coordinator - - 22920 in OTHER, Colorado
Onsite Coordinator at created 15-Oct-2020"/>
Skip to content
Xerox at https://xerox.avature.net/en_US/careers
Country: United States
Department: Delivery Account Operations
Date: Thursday, October 15, 2020
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Delivery Account Operations
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion. at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
General: Provide backup coverage for the onsite OPM
REQUIRED: Experience working in a busy Print Shop, handling large print orders, using various machines, working with all types of customers.
PREFERRED: Lead experience- did you oversee large projects, work with important customers, manage other print shop staff members at times?
PREFERRED: Have you worked in a corporate Mailroom?
If you have the required Print Shop experience, and either of the preferred experiences, we'd love to hear from you!
· Coordinates a team of onsite/area resources (daily tasks)
· Working onsite at a Xerox production print customer in a team environment
· Experience working with Xerox production presses i.e. Nuvera, iGen, Iridesse
· Excellent customer service skills. Experience working in a customer facing environment.
· Responsible for following and auditing quality control. Advise/recommend enhancements to existing quality control processes.
· conversations with the customer.
· Take a leadership role with the onsite Xerox team and customer contacts
· Support Service Improvement Plans
· Consumables/Supplies management
· Assist with site operations reporting
· Senior level job with extensive work experience
· Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
· Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes
· Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist
· Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
· May provide immediate direction to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals and maintaining schedules
· A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks relation to the unit or sub-unit
· Will have specialized external certification (technical roles)
Skills / Essential Job Functions:
· Use of Computer: Email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Provide general guidance and daily activity direction to approximately 18 Client Associates
· Problem resolution and escalation
· Excellent verbal and written communications
· Use of organizational and time management skills to facilitate client deliverables
· Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Share this job:
Share Onsite Coordinator with Facebook
Share Onsite Coordinator with LinkedIn
Share Onsite Coordinator with Twitter
Share Onsite Coordinator with a friend via e-mail