Danaher Corporation Corporate Production Artist and Copywriter in Loveland, Colorado
Danaher Company Description
Hach is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
OUR MISSION: Ensure water quality for people around the world.
OUR VISION: We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
WATER QUALITY GROUP
Danaher`s Water Quality Business is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra-pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including HACH, ChemTreat, and Trojan Technologies.
Purpose of Position
We are looking for a Production Artist/Copywriter to join our creative operations team. The individual we are looking for will have a passion for writing and solid creative execution. They will want to develop a deep understanding of our customer’s voice and buying cycle, so they can create marketing materials to entice, excite and engage our customers. Working cross functionally and provided strategic direction, this individual will be responsible for creating emails, advertisements, case studies, social media content and more. All materials will be developed to support our commercial efforts in US English speaking markets.
- Creates high quality communications for all marketing channels in cross-functional cooperation with product management, marketing and sales. S/he is responsible for interviewing subject matter experts or downloading a strategic brief, then synthesizing the information obtained and crafting the master written version or other marketing materials, routing the material for changes with critical stakeholders, and finally handing off approved versions for translation.
- Responsible for ensuring all communications adhere to global standards, both in grammatical accuracy but also to ensure the Hach voice is carried through.
- Contributes to process improvements resulting in better quality and/or shorter lead time.
- Drives the preparation of documentation for final production to US markets and visually inspects final files before and after delivery to print vendor, data duplicator, e-commerce team, or prior to posting to document sharing sites.
- Updates and maintains content according to global standard processes. Updates other US literature for download or ordering by internal and external customers, including version control, in cooperation with product management, marketing communication and translations teams.
- Steers sustainable and holistic improvements to the quality of content working with global product management, marketing communication and translation teams.
Duties may also include
- Creates DOC-Ids and other documentation necessary for the maintenance of literature in ERP system (Oracle) and on the websites.
- In relation to the overall team deliverables, manages own daily work, and project assignments and on-time completion of deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned
- A BA/BS in English, Communication, Technical Communication, Marketing or related field, advanced education preferred
- 3 years of experience in copy writing and art production in an agency, B2B or industrial setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and demonstrated knowledge of Adobe Suite to create and manipulate new and existing documentation is necessary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is constantly required to sit. The employee may occasionally squat, turn/twist, or reach. The employee is constantly using hands to: finger, handle, feel or operate objects, and computer keyboards. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk, hear, and smell.
The employee must occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 20 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment consists of an indoor, work or home office environment with good ventilation, adequate lighting, and low noise levels.
The duties listed in job descriptions are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
External hiring into this position is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check and possible credit history review.
Hach is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000 percent over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
For additional company details, see www.danaher.com
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CO-Loveland
Req ID: HAC005488