Aerotek Senior Chemist in Longmont, Colorado
· Test components, raw materials, finished products, stability samples, and field feed samples as scheduled.
· Assure compliance with applicable company quality Policy and applicable SOPs.
· Help assure appropriate methods are available and reliable.
· Perform method transfers/validations as directed.
· Develop methods as needed to support needs.
· Effectively communicate with other laboratory personnel in all areas of responsibility.
· Work on assays as needed for accuracy and validation.
· Test raw materials, components, field feed samples, stability samples, validations samples, finished product samples in accordance with laboratory testing schedule meeting time and accuracy demands.
· Work on equipment as directed by supervisor.
· Make certain that all required records are maintained appropriately as required by SOPs.
· Develop and maintain SOPs as directed by Supervisor.
· Participate in investigations as directed by Supervisor.
· Work with Quality group on investigations as needed.
· Work in accordance with HSE requirements.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry or related field of study
· Experience with Pharmaceutical Laboratory equipment, methods and HPLC testing
· Method Validation
· Can follow instructions in operating equipment and conducting testing
· Understands cGMPs and cGLPs as they relate to the pharmaceutical product testing
· Understands HSE issues as they relate to the laboratory
Please apply with two professional references and an updated resume to email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.