Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Stf in Lone Tree, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus—if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin (LM) is looking for a highly motivated Systems Engineer to become a member of the LM 400 team.
As an Electrical Systems Engineer , you will:
• Lead and work with vehicle instrumentation including test and flight data requirements, sensor and channel database and instrumentation installation definition
• Lead system-level data integration across multiple subject areas for 1) Data validation for flight software certification, 2) Electrical channelization resource management, 3) Telemetry definition, mapping and downlink
• Work electrical performance and integration, channelization/electrical interconnect management, compatibility analysis, and electrical subsystem designs to ensure compliance with the spacecraft level technical baseline, maintaining end to end compatibility, functional allocations and margins
• Perform trades to advance the baseline architecture, incorporating components from multiple heritage systems as well as newly developed systems
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Experience with electrical design or integration functions
• Experience coordinating with multiple engineering functions (Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, Flight Sciences, Materials, Manufacturing, Test, etc.)
• US Citizen with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
• Experience with telemetry systems and flight operations
• Proven understanding of systems thinking skills and behaviors
• Space segment design and test experience with one or more subsystems or fields outside of Systems Engineering
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build solid relationships with team members
• Active Top Secret or SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.