Lockheed Martin Sr. Electronics Packaging Analyst in Lone Tree, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zktiHGW3xYk&feature=youtu.be)
Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in:
Lone Tree CO (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/space-denver-colorado)
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Join us at Lockheed Martin as an Electronics Packaging Engineer within our Electronics Packaging department where you will have responsibilities for electronics packaging development including mechanical design, stress and thermal analysis, an electronics and mechanical CAD (drawing development and release).
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
• Experience performing preliminary and detailed level stress, thermal, and solder fatigue analysis of spacecraft & missiles flight electronic components and boxes using standardized processes and tools.
• Experience working in a multi-disciplined team environment to help with design trades and detailed design/analysis activity.
• Understanding of applicable mechanical (thermal, materials, etc.) and system level requirements/parameters.
• Experience supporting development for reliable, compliant flightworthy components and structural assemblies which satisfy the contractual design criteria as well as any producibility requirements defined by Manufacturing and Quality.
• Experience providing test input/instrumentation data to environmental test personnel and collaborating with lead engineering personnel to interpret/correlate test results.
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
• 5 - 9 years of professional experience for this role.
• US Citizenship is required for this position.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits) .
• Bachelor of Science or higher from an accredited college in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Demonstrated understanding the basics of electronics packaging analysis, either through education or work experience, and be willing to learn and apply new/advanced analytical techniques necessary to perform various analysis tasks.
• Knowledge of and applicable experience with spacecraft or missiles analysis methods, specifically for electronic components, and including hand calculations.
• Experience with finite element modeling for random vibration and thermal analysis.
• Ability to work in a collaborative and highly integrated team environment.
• Experience with thermal and structural fatigue analysis of electronic components and attachments.
• Experience with NASTRAN, NX Advanced Simulation, Abaqus, Matlab, Mathcad and CREO.
• Static, vibration, acoustic, modal, shock, thermal test experience of aerospace flight hardware.
• Familiarity with different electronic package types and mounting methods.
• Possess good communication, both oral and written, social and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.