Lockheed Martin Electronics Packaging Engineer, Entry-Level in Lone Tree, Colorado
Description: Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems.
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Join us at Lockheed Martin as an Entry-level Electronics Packaging Engineer within our Electronics Packaging department where you will have responsibilities for electronics packaging development including mechanical design, stress and thermal analysis, an electronics and mechanical CAD (drawing development and release).
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
• 0 - 2 years of professional experience for this role.
• US Citizenship is required for this position.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Bachelor of Science or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience or coursework in Mechanical Design.
• Experience or coursework in CAD modeling and/or drafting experience.
• CREO, SolidWorks and/or similar CAD data modeling experience
• Understanding of electronics, structures, mechanics and materials.
• Experience with 3D printing/prototyping.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.