Lockheed Martin Technician Sr Spec in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Performs process tests and tuning of RF circuits using Indium and Gold.
• Implements test set-ups, performs test, collects, results, and maintains appropriate logs.
• Provides written reporting with supported oral presentation of results.
• Constructs, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment.
• Ensures correct functionality of units under test and test equipment.
• Identifies and discrepancies within testing.
Typically has 3 or more years of professional experience.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Must be familiar with setup, calibration, and use of Signal Generators, Spectrum and Wavetek Analyzer, Power and Volt Meters.
• Ability to read drawings and parts list required.
• Ability to work with all functional groups.
• Knowledge of UHF, C, Ku, and Ka band RF tuning with indium and gold.
• Work from Operating Instructions, engineering drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
• Working knowledge of windows-based computers and Microsoft Office products (Word and Outlook).
• Must be able to maintain accurate records, fill out logs accurately, and explain defects found-clearly and concisely.
• Detailed oriented with excellent verbal and written communications.
• Must be willing to work on off shifts as required by the needs of the business.
• 3 years test experience in aerospace, military, and/or communications satellite hardware production.
• Demonstrated experience communicating/briefing managers, employees, and customers to maintain a sustainable working relationship.
• Individual who has initiative, motivation, and desire to learn and grow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.