Lockheed Martin Sr Project Manager - Digital Payload in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin's RF Payloads Center of Excellence is seeking hardworking, highly motivated Project Lead / Integrated Product Team engineers to lead the development and build of the next generation of RF Digital Payloads and Communication Systems.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Strong desire to learn and grow as leader within new “go fast” development projects
• Experience in development and delivery of space digital processing systems and electronics (minimum 5 years)
• Experience with phases of product lifecycle (e.g., SRR, PDR, CDR, MRR, and TRR).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers, management, and peers
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively on multiple projects in parallel (good multi-tasker)
• Experience in managing research or design projects
• Active TS/SCI level clearance
• Masters or PhD degree, with emphasis on RF or Communications Engineering
• Experience with proposal development, technical and cost submissions
• Experience leading multi-discipline teams
• Very familiar with use of Microsoft products, including Microsoft Project
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.