Viassytems Technologies Corp., L.L.C. SES Operator in Littleton, Colorado
The Strip Etch Strip Operator will work with the following equipment: the machine that loads panels into the resist stripper; the machine that strips the resist off of the panel; the machine that automatically replenishes resist stripper according to pH; the machine that etches copper from the surface of the panel according to line width tolerances; the machine that strips solder off of the surface of the panels; the machines that measure copper inside bath and balances it out; and the machine that measures line width on the panels. A SES Operator will be exposed to hazardous waste while performing daily job duties. Operators will undergo Chemical Handling training prior to the start of performing these duties and will actively participate in ongoing hazardous waste and chemical handling training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify out of tolerance conditions in chemical processes.
- Inspect product to insure customer specifications are met.
- Report problems to management immediately and stop any process that appears to be out of control.
- Read and interpret shop order to verify that all previous operations were completed, to verify count and to verify quality.
- Maintain a safe, neat and orderly workplace.
- Complete all internal departmental documentation accurately.
- Able to perform TDR setup and operation (Impedance).
- Follow all safety measures when handling chemicals and hazardous waste with regard to use, mixing and disposing chemicals.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job
- Be able to lift 30 pounds without straining, and be able to stand all day
- Some knowledge about chemistry and chemical properties
- This position requires US citizenship or Permanent Residency to meet ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) requirements.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two years experience in a wet process environment preferably in the PCB industry
Requisition Number: 15-0321
Post Date: 9/14/2015
Title: SES Operator
Work Hours: 3rd Shift
Country: United States