Lockheed Martin Senior RF Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Candidate will be responsible for the design, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance and all documentation required for flight and test systems as assigned. Position is in Littleton, Colorado. Evenings and weekends may be required occasionally based on program schedule (installation) or customer outages (troubleshooting), but should not be the norm. Position is part of a RF team nested in a larger RF engineering team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to RF system development, design/analysis, specification, integration and test support.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technical degree.
- RF Link Budgets
- Specifying, designing and integrating RF hardware - modulators, upconverters, switches, TWTs, waveguide assemblies and antennas
- Analyzing and generating requirements for EIRP, RSSi, spurious emissions, mulitpaction and phase noise
- Pointing budgets
Ability to obtain TS/SCI
- STK, HSPICE, MATLAB
- Development mindset desired
- Ability to travel domestically
- System lifecycle and processes
- Out of the box thinking
- Knowledge of spacecraft communications hardware vendors
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.