Lockheed Martin Production Scheduler in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Provide Production Scheduling support for ATLO Electronics Ground Support Equipment (EGSE) manufacturing; Advise management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials, and services are provided as needed; Schedule equipment and personnel; Responsible for weekly maintenance of project schedules which includes updates, analysis, ability to simulate various scheduling scenarios and to supply EVM data to Program planning; Report schedule variance/analysis to manufacturing and production control management; Work with program business operations personnel to resolve discrepancies/anomalies and delays impacting Program schedule commitments; Support Cost Account Manager (CAM) with preparing for audits, creating Basis of Estimates (BOEs) for proposals
• Experience in one of the following: Program Planning, Production Planning and Control
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of Scheduling theory and practices as in a manufacturing center
• In depth knowledge or experience working with MS Project highly desired
• Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic team environment
• Strong customer interface and communication skills
• Knowledge and experience with SAP/ERP system
• MRP (Material Resource Planning) experience desired
• Basic understanding of engineering drawings and specifications
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.