Lockheed Martin Material/Tool Support Team Member Senior in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Space is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world. Every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support, and the focus. You bring the passion and courage to envision limitless possibilities and we’ll build a better tomorrow with you.
Virtually every Lockheed Martin Space mission success starts with a strong foundation of facility infrastructure design, construction and execution management, which is performed risk free in support of business needs without interruption. As a Material/Tool Support Team Member at our Littleton, CO facility, you’ll have the opportunity to use your education and experience to take on interesting challenges and become an integral part of our team.
Summary of key duties for this position:
• Order tools and consumable operating supplies maintained in support of an electronics manufacturing work environment.
• Responsibility as the Property Custodian of 20,000 line items of customer and company-owned property such as test equipment and fixtures.
• Provide production support for the calibration recall process, inventory assessments, and customer audits.
• Lead a group of Asset Specialists who are responsible to ensure the sustainment of a high inventory records accuracy for equipment storage areas and tool cribs.
Our employees working in this level of position typically have 4 - 6 plus years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Benefits you can enjoy include:
• Paid time off
• 25 three-day weekends
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelors degree with relevant property or asset management experience.
• Possess an understanding of equipment and material accountability and distribution functions.
• Familiarization with Microsoft Office Suite.
• General understanding of hand tools and test equipment.
• Inventory accountability skills and familiarization with property accountability software or SAP.
• Possess the skills to work with multiple customers in a manufacturing environment.
• Candidate must have the ability to prioritize multiple customer requests and tasks.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.