Lockheed Martin Manufacturaing Planner in Littleton, Colorado
Description: This position will report to and support the SPP Program area with material planning, scheduling and overall status for responsible hardware, and components through Assembly Test and Launch Operations (ATLO) completion. In addition, but not limited to: the position will coordinate with Program, Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Procurement and other support disciplines to ensure production schedules are met. Manufacturing Resource Planning/Demand Management principles will be utilized to validate the production and/or procurement span. Follow assigned hardware from womb to tomb, including any operations sent for outside processing and provide customers with accurate status. Assist Program Finance and Business Operations (F&BO) with ERP analysis of Pegging and Cost movements.
Desired Skills: • Knowledge of Manufacturing Resource Planning and Enterprise Resource Planning
• APICS membership or APICS knowledge are desirable
• SAP MRP knowledge and execution is a desirable skill
• Functional knowledge of MS Project
• Knowledge or experience with cost account management (CAMs)
Bachelors degree with 0-2 years of experience; in lieu of a degree, 8 years of experience with 2 years of experience relevant to Material Requirements Planning will also be considered
• Knowledge of MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
• Must have the ability to analyze manufacturing schedules, identify issues impacting schedule velocity and offer suggestion(s) for maintaining schedule adherence
• Candidate must be able to status manufacturing bills of material, identify material shortages and resolve and / or identify alternate paths to success
• Candidate must have the ability to effectively interface with peers, management, customers and stakeholders through well written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate must have functional knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point
• Strong planning, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Willing to work overtime supporting off shifts and weekends in a 24/7 operations environment
• TS/SCI level security clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.