Lockheed Martin Ground Systems Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Are you a systems engineer looking for something different? Are you looking for a growth opportunity where you can make a difference to a very important mission? This is an exciting systems engineering position supporting the growing Space Security division within the Mission Solutions Line of Business.
Lockheed Martin is seeking a creative and high energy Systems Engineer to support a ground breaking new mission area. Selected candidate will perform systems engineering tasks supporting a program from PDR through operations, using agile methodologies and support customers interested in developing new system capabilities. Program efforts will include requirements analysis, mission engineering analysis, test and integration support, CONOPSs development, and customer interactions. We are looking for a talented engineer who can deal with uncertainty and thrive in a fast-paced environment and on a high performing team. You will be an integral part of a team delivering innovative and affordable capabilities to customers. Selected candidate must be passionate about their trade, insist on product quality, and be focused on mission success. Selected candidate must have a TS/SCI security clearance and be cleared to the program to start.
• The ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative environment; to include development teams, product owners and program leadership.
• Active TS/SCI clearance with current Background Investigation
• Must be cleared to the program to start
• Willing to consent to polygraph
• End-to-end ground systems development experience particularly C2 or mission planning domains.
• Scrum/SAFe/Agile experience (VersionOne familiarity a plus).
• Agile Systems Engineering experience, i.e. experience with running the operational system, writing system level tests, and working with the development team.
• Experience with DOORS.
• Systems Engineering experience (e.g. system requirements, CONOPs, trade studies, system verification, system architecture and design.)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.