Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer Staff in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Location: Littleton, CO:
Do you want to take your career to new heights? At Lockheed Martin our designs are out of this world. The majority of our designs leave the earth's atmosphere. We encounter unique challenges and rewards you can brag to your friends about.
As an Electronics Engineer, Satellite, you will act as the A2100 C&DH Certified Principal Engineer (CPE) for A2100 BUS Center of Excellence. You will assist the CPE in the technical integrity of complex electronics hardware and ensure that the hardware meets all requirements and mission objectives.
• Establishing board and box level requirements
• Board or box test requirements
• Schematic generation and schematic capture
• Printed wiring board layout oversight
• Parts selection
• Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) or Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) resource allocation
• FPGA or ASIC design requirements
• Parts stress analysis
• Board worst case analysis
• Board and box test development
The Electronics Engineer, Satellite will be the Certified Principle Engineer and work with Design Leads and other Subject Matter Experts to understand the hardware and systems, and apply circuit design and troubleshooting principles to develop new and improve existing electronics hardware. You will be involved in developing necessary plans, schedules and budgets as well as periodic status and developing recovery plans as required.
Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
*This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen .
Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineer, A2100, satellite, hardware, ORCAD, PSPICE, LTSPICE, iCAPS, circuits, Test Stand, Test Studio, LABVIEW, MATLAB, DC/DC Converters, PCB, PWB, EMI, EMC, Zuken
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Desired Skills: • Good verbal and written communications; easily understands and is understood
• Demonstrated leadership
• Desire to excel in digital and analog design, test software development and test equipment applications
• Performed WCA on multiple CCAs
• Successfully transitioned multiple CCA designs to layout
• Successfully tested multiple CCA types
• MRB Certified in at least one (Line of Business) LOB
• Has demonstrated project proposal planning, detailed planning, scheduling and budget generation and resource allocation
• Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Develop solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
• Demonstrated usage of Zuken, Mentor Graphics or other schematic capture tool.
• Knowledge of worst case analysis process.
• Has performed WCA on at least one CCA design.
• Successfully transitioned at least one CCA to layout.
• Knowledge of box and card test requirements and process.
• Demonstrated proficient presentation skills and associated presentation tools.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.