Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer, Remote Sensing Power Subsystems, TS/SCI in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company at Littleton, CO?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Join us as a Remote Sensing Electrical Power Subsystem Engineer and take your career to new heights. Be part of an interdisciplinary engineering team working across engineering disciplines, including manufacturing and testing, as we deliver flight hardware to next higher assembly and ability to work on front-end design for follow-on programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Research, design, develop and test a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including radar and radiation detection equipment; radio, television and other communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
• At least an undergraduate degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or closely related discipline.
• Relevant experience in the full life cycle of electronics hardware (design, build, test, troubleshoot).
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
• 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
• Willing and able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI w/Poly clearance. Thus you are a US Citizen .
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor of Science or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Direct experience in leading teams in electronics or electrical systems, test and qualification of avionics electronics power electronics and/or controls systems.
• Experience with high-reliability electronics through the entire product lifecycle.
• Willing and able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI w/Poly clearance. Thus you are a US Citizen.
• Experience with defense systems, the armed forces and government.
• Experience with technical and programmatic interaction with subcontractors, fabricators, manufacturers, etc.
• Demonstrated success in leading teams in a fast paced environment.
• Experience in various phases of the aerospace electronic product development cycle and knowledge of front end product development, including generation of requirements and interfaces, mechanical and thermal packaging, analog and digital design, and the transition to production.
• Capable of understanding and evaluating information provided by subcontractors and make recommendations based on their technical inputs.
• Experience delivering flight hardware as Certified Product Engineer (CPE) or delegate CPE or Responsible Product Engineer.
• Ability to present informal status briefings to LM Management and Customers
• Background in electronics and/or controls systems
• Knowledge and experience in the creation and maintenance of specifications, ICDs, and Engineering drawings
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated expertise in the design and operation of electronic hardware systems
• Demonstrated ability to resolve engineering challenges under a variety of competing schedule demands
• Experience with generation of specifications and interface control documentation.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.