Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer, Power in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Location: Littleton, CO
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the world's hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
As an Electronics Engineer, Power , you will be responsible for the design and development, analysis, test and troubleshooting of electrical power regulation boxes for space applications.
This position will be for a delegate CPE (Certified Principal Engineer) and will:
• Support manufacturing and test operations
• Develop specifications
• Perform trade analyses
• Generate schematics
• Generate board and/or box test requirements
• Validate performance
• Certify deliverable produc
• Support failure investigation processes or similar
• Material Review Board processing
• Discrepancy documentation and resolution
• Support proposal and new business opportunities
Typically has 0 - 3 years of professional experience.
* This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelors degree in electrical engineering or in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Circuit simulations experience using PSPICE, Saber or equivalent.
*This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
• Design, development, analysis, test and troubleshooting of electrical power regulation boxes
• Lithium Ion Battery charging experience
• Power electronics design experience
• Excellent presentation, oral and written skills
• Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment, and act independently
• Demonstrated strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.