FirstBank Treasury Management Operations Asst Supervisor in Lakewood, Colorado
Requisition Number 18-1205
Post Date 10/12/2018
Title Supervisor Positions (All)
Title Detail Treasury Management Operations Asst Supervisor
Description The Treasury Management Operations Assistant Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the management of the Treasury Management Operations team. Fast-paced environment supporting business customers and their treasury management needs while ensuring an appropriate level of risk mitigation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with management and supervisors to establish a cohesive management team
• Assist with maintaining management and department reports and statistics
• Identify and execute on process improvements
• Drive department performance to meet SLAs
• Communicate company and product procedural changes effectively to all staff
• Be actively involved in strategic planning, including product enhancement suggestions based on customer demands and industry knowledge
• Resolve escalated customer issues
• Set performance expectations including call review and ensure team is held accountable to meeting the expectations
• Maintain ongoing review and management of risk within the department
• Act as subject matter expert for projects
• Assist in product and service approvals at elevated limits and/or levels
• Evaluate new Treasury Management concepts and technologies including fraud trends and risk mitigation
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
• Understand and comply with all provisions of the Safety in the Workplace policy
Supervises the work of a group of direct reports. Responsible for performance management and evaluations; hiring and staffing, scheduling. Enforces policies and procedures. Directs day-to-day work of employees, through supervision of lead staff or directly. Supervisory responsibilities may be limited to a specific shift or a portion of a function, facility or location. May assist with training and employee development.
Position includes FirstBank Headquarters employee benefits such as: FirstBank Fitness Center, Craft Café and Deli, Game Room, 4th Floor Rooftop Patio, RTD/Light Rail Eco Pass with free shuttle from Oak Street Station.
Position starts at $20.50 per hour. Salary Commensurate with Experience.
Requirements MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Typically requires a minimum of one year of related functional experience or prior supervisory experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Prior supervisory experience is preferred. Minimum 5 years of experience in banking or financial institution setting is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Possess excellent customer service skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and enjoy a fast-paced working environment. Applicants should have strong decision-making and analytical skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is performed in an office environment with moderate noise levels and light to heavy traffic. An individual in this position:
• Frequently remains stationary throughout a typical business day
• Frequently operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, and other rooms
• Occasionally positions self to access drawers and shelves of various heights
• Frequently reaches for and handles paperwork and files
• Constantly communicates with customers, coworkers, and management in-person and on the phone
• Must be able to exchange accurate information
Work Hours Monday through Friday
Part Time No
FirstBank is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
FirstBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with FirstBank’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)