Aerotek Architect in LAKEWOOD, Colorado
Our client is actively seeking Architectural Designer (3-5 years) and Project Architect/Project Manager (8+ years) to join their team. This person will be responsible for assisting in design, presentations and production. Candidates should have a good knowledge of Revit and have a basic understanding of building technology, systems, and codes.
architect, intern, revit, Construction document, Architecture, Design, Architectural design, Construction
Top Skills Details:
architect, design, revit
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Plans and develops projects of small to large scope and works under the supervision by a Principal, Senior Project Manager/Architect, Project Manager or Senior Project Architect.
• Supervises a staff of designers, project coordinators and BIM technicians.
• Ability to manage and mentor less experienced staff members.
• Understanding of fees and the delegation of staff time to accomplish the work in order to maintain project profitability.
• Knowledge of the constructability of the design
• Responsible for the proper execution of the design intent in the research and selection of materials, detailing and the application and execution of building systems.
• Responsible for planning, executing, organizing, and coordinating work tasks to complete the scope of services.
• Acts independently to creatively resolve technical assignments with the assistance of other technical staff.
• Responsible for the coordination and QA/QC of the design among various subconsultant building system disciplines.
• Assists in developing fee estimates, scope of services, proposals and contracts.
• Assists the Marketing Coordinator in developing proposals.
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.