Universal Forest Products Wall Panel Designer in Lafayette, Colorado
The Wall Panel Designer 1 is responsible for the accurate design of wall panels and components for single family, commercial, and multi-family projects.
Works under general supervision; exercises discretion and judgment on work priority on a regular basis.
- Do take-offs and estimate projects using different tools and putting together bid packages / proposals.
- Design Wall Panels and components utilizing MiTek software.
- Prepares bids, layouts and panel elevations utilizing MiTek software
- Optimize designs for maximum efficiency.
- Review orders, layouts and data files for accuracy
- Assist sales and production with design service and troubleshooting
- Performs other duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled