Sparboe Farms Processing Supervisor in Hudson, Colorado
CO Hudson #1
Hudson, CO, USA
POSITION TITLE: Processing Supervisor
POSITION SUMMARY: The Processing Supervisor is responsible to assist the Processing Manager with daily supervision of the Location processing operation, while working from the floor for the majority of the day. In the Processing Manager’s absence this role will be responsible for the Processing operation (egg grading and packaging, machine maintenance and repair, sanitation, warehousing and transportation).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the Safety program and initiatives for the processing operation and continuously demonstrate safe work habits.
- Supervise the daily/routine activities for the Processing group. Ensure processes and procedures are operating with efficiency and in a cost-effective manner.
- Work hands-on in the processing plant or in the warehouse as needed to cover the work load, demonstrate expectations, and train employees.
- Coordinate all daily order processing duties; communicate as needed with the Production Planner and Customer Service and ensure orders are completed as requested.
- Maintain overall product quality by leading and supervising employees in the execution of work practices that follow Sparboe and USDA guidelines. Understand and ensure proper execution of all Processing SOPs.
- At the direction of the Processing Manager, communicate with customers to address immediate and ongoing needs, priorities, questions and complaints in a timely fashion.
- Interact with vendors on matters of maintenance, repairs and supplies to address ongoing needs and issues, following the Sparboe procedure for purchasing.
- Assist in the personnel management of the Processing team, promoting a team atmosphere. Pursue opportunities to improve self, employees, and processes.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications are only accepted online. Please follow the link to this posting to fill out an application.
*Sparboe is an equal opportunity employer. *
Posted: October 24, 2020