Belcan Electrical Engineer in Henderson, Colorado
Job Number: 283346
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: An Electrical Engineer job in Henderson, Co. is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will develop Electrical Engineering projects utilizing new technology, to constantly upgrade and improve site safety, efficiencies, cost controls, quality controls, and protection of the environment. To be considered for this role, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with five years of related Engineering experience, OR a Master’s Degree (or PE) in Electrical Engineering and three years of related experience. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Electrical Engineer Job duties:
• Manage projects and serve as subject matter expert (SME) on large/complex site planning/construction, expansion or modifications
• Contribute to site strategic planning and budgeting efforts for designated Engineering areas
• Develop and evaluate AFE’s (Authorization for Expenditure) for capital funding requests
• May evaluate and administer contracts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment
• May represent the site on company sponsored steering committees, task forces, or teams
• Experience in managing industrial electrical projects including scope development, cost estimating, and scheduling and construction oversight
• Experience inspecting construction projects and evaluating contractor work to detect design malfunctions and ensure conformance to design specifications and applicable codes
• Knowledge and understanding of NEC & NFPA70E Regulations
• Experience designing Power Systems, Instrumentation and controls and familiarity with AC and DC motors, and plant instrumentation such as pressure indicators, thermocouples, level indicators, flow indicators proximity switches, etc.
• Experience working with VFD's and PLC's, experience managing high voltage projects
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineer job in Henderson, Co., please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Henderson , CO
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart