Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc Project Sales Procurement Coordinator in Greenwood Village, Colorado
The Project Sales Procurement Coordinator will be a detail orientated individual that understands basic engineering and operating principals of mechanical systems. This individual must be organized, have good communication (written and verbal) skills and able to work on multiple estimates at the same time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the Project Sales group to create a high level project estimates and proposals
- Primary - HVAC Equipment Applications
- Secondary - Non-Equipment Applications
- Issues purchase orders as needed and works closely with the Accounting Department
- and Projects team on reconciliations
- Schedule PSR estimates in a timely manner
- Remain organized with estimating information and scheduling
- Schedule estimate reviews with PSR and Project Manager for quick turn around on scope, estimate and approvals so proposals can be presented in a timely manner
- Utilize software and technology; must be proficient with Microsoft Office and have a desire to learn new software
- Create reports to help with the weekly estimating appointments and be a Project Sales resource to help accelerate the Project Sales team backlog
- Communicate professionally with internal and external customers, vendors, and subcontractors
- Work directly with Project Manager and field team to provide accurate and competitive pricing
- Work with the PSR’s on creating estimates, scope changes or modifications to estimates
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Oral Communication- the individual speaks clearly and is professional in positive or negative situations
- Written Communication- the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information
- Organizational Skills- the individual prioritizes to effectively plan work activities and uses time effectively
- Customer Service Focused- the individual has the ability to influence and drive customer satisfaction, and possesses the proper judgment to escalate procedures when an emergency arises to meet the customer’s needs
- Problem Solving- the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality
- Interpersonal Skills- the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas, maintains healthy relationships and exhibits willingness to try new things
- This job description gives an overview of the overall essential functions, competencies, skills, and abilities for the Project Sales Procurement Coordinator. Other job duties may be assigned that are not included in the job description.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the associate is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the associate is exposed to (moderate/minimal) noise levels.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the HVAC industry performing work in a field, sales or service capacity
- Ability to communicate within different levels of organizations (subcontractors, sales and management)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain a safe driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider
Keyword: Project Sales Procurement Coordinator
From: Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc