Benson Industries, Inc. Director Offsite Building Technology in Greenwood Village, Colorado
MiTek® USA Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is the world's leading supplier of state-of-the-art, engineered connector products, engineering services, and computer-driven machinery for the building component industry. We provide the industry's most advanced, most comprehensive, and most innovative software for design and manufacturing. Our products and services are backed up by a team of industry professionals who are dedicated to one goal – making our customers successful.
MiTek is seeking an individual who is passionate to lead the strategic direction of technology solutions and solve big problems in the construction industry with revolutionary technology. This leader will head our Offsite Building Technology team. Reporting to the Vice President Commercial Software, this position will be charting the course for a global team of 100+ skilled software professionals who are creating software solutions to enable Better Building.
*Essential Duties: *
- Conduct market analysis needed to identify the company ́s current technology position, opportunities, and competitors.
- Develop and drive strategies for software/technology in support of corporate vision.
- Provide leadership for all ongoing software research and development operations.
- Assists Marketing and Sales efforts through direct communication and presentations to key customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Tech Support and Engineering consulting services
- Effective Project Management of iterative based development (Agile process / Scrum)
- Travel up to 30%
Ideally this candidate would be located near our offices in Greenwood Village, Colorado or Chesterfield, Missouri. Qualified candidates outside of these locations may be considered to work remotely.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Strong communication skills to converse with a wide range of stakeholders, including internal and external executives
- Ability to collaborate with multiple parties internally within the company and externally with customers, vendors, etc.
Ability to build relationships, influence, manage conflicts and navigate through ambiguity Required Experience
Bachelors Degree preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- 10+ years leading software development projects within the AEC industry
- Deep knowledge of AEC industry and construction processes, and leading AEC technologies (BIM)
- Full software product life cycle management experience
MiTek is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tracking Code: P17108
Job Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular