Cigna Contracts Automation Author in Greenwood Village, Colorado
This position is responsible for automating and maintainingthe Contract Document Systems that support the client and customer post-enrollmentcollaterals.This position works with regulatory, legal, compliance and productareas to determine system requirements (which includes State and FederalLegislation, Compliance and Product Enhancements). This position may evaluateand provide solutions for complex business needs by automating manualprocesses. This position may be responsiblefor performing consistent tasks within multiple authoring systems based onbusiness need.
This position is required to work with basic programming languageswhich include “If”, “Else” and question/answer coding to interface withmultible ancillary systems.At times, this position may be required to workwith IT partners to help facilitate the connectivity of the Document Systems tothe necessary ancillary systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugscode and audits to update language andfunctionality inDocument Systems basedon requirements from the State Filing Team.This includes analysis/assessment and variablemapping from source systems.
- Reviews State and Federal Legislation, Product Enhancementsand miscellaneous text sent from the State Filing Team Department and loads thetext into the Document Systems. Ensures accuracy of text against product andregulatory requirements.
- Participatesin other operational assignments and improvement projects to improve serviceand increase efficiencies (which includes coding and testing), as needed.
- Provides research and problem resolution where needed to supportdocument production processes.
- Supports matrix partners with technical and training advicerelated to the Document Systems.
Work at home may be an option depending on location butapplicant may have to come into the office for training.
- High-level of attention to detail necessary for assessing projects, testing and coding. (Required)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, highly complex matrix organization with emphasis on achieving quality outcome while meeting specific project deliverables. (Required)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for planning implementation strategy and troubleshooting defects. (Required)
- Strong organizational skills for tracking progress across multiple projects. (Required)
- Proficiency in Word. (Required)
- Working knowledge of basic logical coding concepts. (Desirable)
- Solid understanding of health plan products, benefits, funding types and mechanisms, and other healthcare industry concepts and terminology. (Desirable)
- Proficiencyin MS-Excel. (Desirable)
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills. (Desirable)
- Skills include knowledge of Cigna Document Creation Systems. (Desirable)
- Knowledge and proficiency of PowerPoint, and Access.(Desirable)
Primary Location: Greenwood Village-Colorado
Other Locations: United States-Connecticut-Bloomfield, United States-Tennessee-Chattanooga
Work Locations: 8505 East Orchard Road Greenwood Village 80111
Job: IT--Infrastr Ops And Supp
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: May 17, 2018, 9:48:29 AM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com