MillerCoors Sr. Process Leader - Brewing in Golden, Colorado
Sr. Process Leader - Brewing
Date: Sep 5, 2020
Golden, CO, US
Requisition ID: 12787
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sr. Process Leader – Brewing working in Golden, CO, you will be part of the Brewing Team in Brewery Operations. You will lead, coach and motivate an operational team to ensure high quality products are produced safely and cost effectively through maximizing operational efficiency and continuous improvement of a process or system.
You will build and develop a team of technicians in the areas of technical and leadership capability, as well as develop team members to lead, manage, and make sound decisions in all performance aspects of day-to-day operations.
This position reports to the Unit Manager – Brewing and work closely with Brewery Workers and other Process Leaders.
• Lead and coach a 24-hour operation with limited to no managerial support on off-shifts or lead a large team of employees
• Lead and coordinate efforts in safety and housekeeping
• Ensure operating and process control
• Ensure the highest quality standards
• Deliver cost and productivity through controlling/managing a budget
• Drive continuous improvement and lead problem solving
• Lead team performance, talent, and career management and create a culture of employee engagement
The Other Qualifications:
• You possess a Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing and have at least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role within manufacturing operations
• A thorough knowledge of the interrelationships between Brewing, Packaging, Supply Chain, Quality Services and Maintenance departments as it relates to product movement and production scheduling
• Experience with operation of high speed packaging equipment, including Reliability Centered Maintenance and Condition-Based Maintenance
• Possess basic machinery/system technical troubleshooting skills and knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems.
• You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Apply now »