MillerCoors EHS Intern - Technical in Golden, Colorado
EHS Intern - Technical
Date: Dec 30, 2020
Golden, CO, US
Requisition ID: 13728
Our company runs on talent, energy and the creativity of our people. We can’t build the best beer company without the best people driving it.
• We have great brands. We have the people, experience and passion to win.
• We have a distinct portfolio of beer brands for virtually every type of beer drinker at every price point.
• We will create, nurture and grow consumer-driven, sustainable and valuable beer brands. We will achieve this by consistently delivering against each brand’s unique positioning.
• We have a clear vision and sound strategy to build our brands and engage aggressively in the marketplace.
• We expect open and honest interactions and encourage ongoing learning in a spirit of continuous improvement.
EHS Intern Responsibilities:
Assist with the implementation of Actively Preventing Incidents at Rocky Mountain Bottle Company
Conduct preventive maintenance activities for specific safety equipment
Maintain current the environmental database by obtaining and entering throughput data into system
Generate environmental reports in draft format to be approved by EHS Manager
Administer the Material Safety database for approval of new materials
Perform document control for EHS documents and recordkeeping
Develop EHS intranet pages (and enhance SharePoint sites with goal of increasing utilization)
Work on production floor
EHS Intern Requirements:
Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student working on a Mechanical, Chemical, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Health and Safety, or Occupational Safety and Health degree
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and experience with SharePoint sites and web-design
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to work full time in summer
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Apply now »