CH2M Roadway Design Engineer - Denver, CO in Englewood, Colorado
CH2M is now Jacobs.
Support our transportation projects and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Roadway Engineer, you will have the chance to provide design expertise in a structured team framework, contributing to the roadway design and construction of the projects. Working with other members of the team, this position includes involvement in the technical project work. You will develop your understanding of data analysis and roadway design, as well as use the Microstation and InRoads environment, to:
• Perform roadway geometric design and calculations, grading design, and channelization layout to develop plans, specifications, and estimates
• Complete tasks under the supervision of a responsible engineer in charge
• Contribute to your team’s work, develop sound technical solutions, and communicate with your team and your clients
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Proficient in roadway design concepts including the development of horizontal and vertical alignments, templates, and corridor modeling
• Proficient in multiple types of roadway design projects - freeways, arterial roadways, local streets, including preparation of complex grading plans
• Have experience leading design teams
• 0-5 years roadway design experience on relevant projects • Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or similar from accredited university
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as other commonly employed software
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Experience on CDOT projects and Local Agency projects in Colorado
• Experience with MicroStation, InRoads, ProjectWise
• Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or similar from accredited university
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.