Schneider Electric Technical Manager - Solar Power System in Denver, Colorado
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?__
- Taking ownership of the SmartGen SPS Quality Value Engineerig process and all related documents.
- Structuring and assembling the SmartGen SPS QVE team with the subject matter experts.
- Planning QVE milestones and monitoring deadlines to ensure cost reduction targets are met
- Technical manager for Utilty Solutions new product development projects.
- Quality Manager for Outside Group Suppliers for SmartGen SPS
- Manage full product lifecycle from design inception, to prototyping, manufacturing, and field installation.
- Writing specifications for grid-tied distribution transformer
- Developing an effective network across all business units and functions of the company.
- Actively participating in QMS and HSE programs.
- Using the required processes and procedures to execute work.
- Reporting any existing or potential safety and QMS nonconformities to a supervisor, Quality Manager or HSE Coordinator.
- Maintaining a clean work area through daily housekeeping, as required.
- Other duties, as required.
This job might be for you if:
§ Strong organizational and project management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, together with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
§ Ability to lead and effectively direct teams.
§ Action-oriented, proactive in prioritizing own work load and able to work effectively with minimal direction.
§ Functional knowledge using Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project
§ University degree in engineering or equivalent (required)
§ Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate (preferred)
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location: US-Colorado-Denver
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 004KN1