Pegasystems, Inc. Sr. UX Sales Engineer in Denver, Colorado
The Position: As a key member of the pre-sales organization you will design compelling user experiences and develop world-class demos that help drive Pega’s sales and differentiate our solutions from our competitors. You will collaborate with pre-sales Solutions Consultants to customize and extend existing demos, build and maintain reusable assets shared globally and work with Product Managers, Product Engineers, Professional Services and clients to influence the direction of the product.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the design and development of Proofs of Concept, customer pilots and customer demonstrations both on and off-site
- Design solutions complex UX problems in a way that showcases Pega’s capabilities
- Lead UX workshops and act as an advisor to both client and internal teams
- Implement branding requirements through the application and manipulation of CSS
- Provide technical expertise that focuses on success criteria and product differentiators
- Collaborate closely with other Solutions Engineers, the Enterprise Architecture group, Product Management, Marketing and Professional Services as well as product engineers and others to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
- Support the development of innovative new features and visionary demos for reuse across the sales organization
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries. You will be part of a global team working with colleagues in North America, Europe and APAC
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills within a collegial and friendly team environment
- The opportunity to work with and make a tangible impact on the most innovative and world’s market-leading organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
The Person: With a combination of proven front-end development and UX abilities, you are a driven, self-reliant individual with a keen attention to detail who is eager to lead and work within a team. You know the right questions to ask and aren’t afraid to ask for help when needed.
Qualifications will include:
- 5+ years of experience in UI design and development for enterprise level applications
- Ability to sketch and generate big-picture ideas for early-stage UX work
- Experience using UX wireframing/prototyping tools
- Understanding of Responsive Web Design principles
- The ability to travel up to 25%
We are naturally inquisitive and have a fierce love of learning. –Pega Value: Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice