Comcast Sr. Program Manager in Denver, Colorado
Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
We are looking for an experienced leader with excellent planning skills and technology acumen to help us lead multiple, varying-scale engineering projects.
As a Senior Technical Delivery Manager, you will help CTS engineering teams define deliverables, set clear scope boundaries, identify appropriate resources, develop project timelines, set goals, track progress, and communicate to relevant stakeholders. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, balance trade-offs, and encourage risk-taking to improve product outcomes.
- Work with assigned engineering teams to define product roadmaps, theme deliverables and feature timelines, ensuring clear understanding of program scope as defined by the business requirement and budget process
- Responsible for applying risk management to delivery timelines through timely evaluation of priorities and dependencies, monitoring of progress and ensuring resource alignment
- Collaborate with product and program management teams to ensure engineering projects are aligned with strategic business goals and product prioritization
- Ensure all executive sponsors and stakeholders receive timely communication regarding progress of assigned product engineering initiatives.
- Facilitate effective high-level product requirements gathering and discovery activities with customers, when necessary.
- Track tasks and milestones across all parties, including vendors.
- Facilitate bug triage; manage bug lists across vendors, track issue resolution with lead engineer or engineering manager; and manage project change management
- Identify and manage critical path and risk areas, and create risk response and mitigation plans and escalate issues as required to unblock open issues
- Work with other technical delivery managers to track and manage inter-project dependencies
- Work with stakeholders and management to set and manage budgetary objectives
- Mentor junior level project managers on the team
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance, and when to engage senior management
- 7 years leading complex, medium to large scale, technical or engineering projects with multiple geographically dispersed teams
- 5 years supervising/ mentoring junior project managers and/or technical delivery managers
- University or College Degree in either Technical or Business Discipline (B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering preferred)
- Previous experience with the following strongly preferred: Agile Methodologies, Lean Process, Six Sigma, JIRA, Confluence, Office, Salesforce, Project Management tools
- Excellent communication, organizational, planning and risk management skills.
- Strong ability to negotiate and liaise with stakeholders, executive sponsors and effectively delivers information at VP/C-level suite.
- Self-motivated problem solver who is flexible and able to thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment.
- Highly analytical, pays attention to detail and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Must be able to manage multiple parallel engineering projects with 3rd party or partner vendor dependencies.
- Deep understanding of software development and engineering lifecycle from conception to delivery.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer