Robert Half International Sr. EMR Project Manager in Denver, Colorado
We are seeking a PM who is passionate about making a difference for patients and healthcare/clinical companies. If you are dedicated to enhancing healthcare processes/migrations and have a strong grasp on EMR/EHRs, this is the job for you! Apply directly to email@example.com, not online, with an updated resume for immediate consideration!"
- Lead the implementation/integration/migration of EMR system
- Must be able to juggle 3-5 projects simultaneously, all throughout different stages of the SDLC
- Champion projects and lead projects to completion, must have a "get things done" attitude to drive strict timelines
- Quickly move between Agile and Waterfall methodologies for the different projects
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00610-9501604729
Functional Role: Project Leader/Manager
Postal Code: 80230
Compensation: $50.00 to $60.00 per hour
Requirements: In order to land an interview and succeed in this position, you must have the following skills to succeed:
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, not online, with an updated resume for immediate consideration!"
- Must have experience managing a project of implementing/migrating EMR/EHR systems
- Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Strong SDLC experience
- Must be able to build strong stakeholder relationships quickly, and drive strict deadlines