GTRI Sales Engineer III - Federal in Denver, Colorado
A Federal Sales Engineer (SE III) will be working with our Federal Account Executives to ensure customer needs, solutions and deadlines are being met. The SE III will strive to build, enhance, and maintain relationships with our current and future customers as the technical lead for products and services. This role will be responsible for increasing the functional output of the sales team through consistent and effective communication internally and externally to our customers. An SE III is mainly customer facing and is constantly focused on identifying new opportunities for growth and scoping solutions for both products (BOMs) and services (SOWs) while also maintaining relationships principally with technical leaders in their assigned accounts as well as business leaders.
• Analyzes customer’s business needs and develops strategies on how Zivaro can competitively meet the client’s needs.
• Collaborate with sales teams and their client to understand requirements, to promote the sales of products and services via pre-sales support and ongoing technical account nurturing.
• Performing required Sales Engineering activities with limited supervision and works well with other engineers on best practice methods for up-to-date research on vendor products and services scoping.
• Experience in scoping hardware, software and services solutions, and solution engineering aligned with two (2) or more of Zivaro’s business solutions around Networking, Hybrid IT, Collaboration, Big Data & Analytics, Security, and Cloud.
• Planning and modifying product configurations (BOMs)
• Assessing requirements and writing statements of work (SOW) for services engagements.
• Utilizes expertise to help streamline and improve Sales and SE processes. Responsible for regularly recommending improvements to management team. Outlines changes needed to the process, products, and pricing based on the requirements.
ZIVARO is looking for a person who has a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience, or 14 years of relevant experience. In addition, years of experience outweigh certifications. This person would hold a high-level Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) certificate such as a Cisco CCIE.
In addition, this person would have excellent communication and leadership skills while developing long-term business relationships with key decision makers in large Federal and Department of Defense customer accounts.
A Top Secret security clearance is required. Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and asked to meet the requirements to possess and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
Except in rare circumstances, only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
External Company Name: GTRI
External Company URL: http://www.gtri.com/
Street: 990 S. Broadway