Global Technology Associates RF Engineer III (Design) in Denver, Colorado
GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
RF Engineer III is responsible for conducting highly complex network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network connectivity and capacity. Performs engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic. Responsibilities may include: performing cost justification studies; planning, ordering and deploying network components; forecasting network/equipment needs and recommending appropriate configurations; resolving complex maintenance problems; monitoring traffic flows to ensure call delivery optimization; and providing technical leadership and expertise to less experienced engineers.
- Create/Complete SCIP Approval, RFDS, NST, CIQ forms to support new and existing site designs and upgrades, support markets with ATOLL Designs
- Perform site walks/drive tests for pre-construction SINR verification, and recommend macro site changes, if needed
- Perform site walks/drive tests for post on-air stability, and prep to hand off for optimization work
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5 years’ experience in RF Engineering
- Detailed knowledge with Mapinfo, Atoll and site selection basics
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
_Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V _
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
Location: Denver, CO
Job Code: 1329
# of Openings: 1