NBC Universal Production Operations Manager in Denver, Colorado
Job Number 44653BR
Job Title Production Operations Manager
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Posting Category TV Content & Production
About Us Recently acquired by NBCUniversal, Bluprint features complementary and adjacent categories that champion self-expression, wellness, mindfulness, performance arts and more. Bluprint’s vast content library consists of more than 3,000 hours of original classes and produced entertainment series’ across new categories. Offering content, commerce and community with the convenience of a 24/7 delivery system, Bluprint boasts a thriving community of over 13 million members and delivers a premium experience with best-in-class instructors and like-minded creatives.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• 7+ years of experience in one or multiple production management roles such as PM, Line Producer, Operations Manager
• Demonstrated experience owning large scale budgets and communicating regularly on overages & trends
• Full understanding of accounting principals and managerial analytical report generation.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Expertise in Microsoft Suite & Google
• Extremely well organized, adaptable, and patient
• Advanced knowledge of video pre-production and production, including workflows and processes, equipment and software tools
• Detail oriented & incredibly patient
• High level of communication and ability to summarize for executive level audience
• Enjoyable to be around and ideally humorous or craft enthusiast
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.