Borton-Lawson Oil & Gas Engineer in Denver, Colorado
Borton-Lawson is seeking an Engineer with project management experience. The candidate will lead and coordinate oil and gas projects related to new and existing facilities with internal teams, client teams and vendors.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Natural gas or liquids project experience.
- Proficient in interpreting P&ID; (Process & Instrumentation Diagrams).
- Perform site visits to assess, document and report on existing conditions.
- Effective communication skills and reporting.
- Multi-discipline team coordination.
- Track and report project status, budgets and schedules both internally and with clients.
- Project analysis, planning, and calculations as required.
- Performs research and impact analysis as required providing results to teams as needed.
- Ensures quality of design, plans, coordination and execution.
- Reviews vendor quotes, data, and coordination.
- Familiar with AutoCAD software.
- Understand and interpret ASME B31 piping codes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Some domestic travel required. Required Experience
Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited four-year college or university plus five years of oil and gas experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tracking Code: 211-612
Job Location: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular