exp Electrical Designer / Engineer 2 in Denver, Colorado
At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity - and their innovative approach to work and to life.
Your Challenge EXP an award winning international engineering firm, is currently searching for an* Electrical Engineer/Designer 2. This is an opportunity to get great exposure from our talented and experienced engineering staff in our *Denver, Colorado **office.
- Responsible for production of construction documents from initial design to bidding, under the supervision of a senior engineer.
- Responsible for drawing setup and design documentation.
- Responsible for oversight of production team on specific projects
- Lead multi-disciplinary team for electrically focused projects
- Perform coordination with other disciplines on all projects.
- Perform projects within established project budgets and schedules.
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring
- BS in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- PE or on track to become a PE.
- Strong AutoCAD experience
- Revit experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Cost estimating experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
What exp Can Offer
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides professional, technical and strategic services related to the world’s built and natural environments in six key practice areas: Buildings, Earth & Environment, Energy, Industrial, Infrastructure, and Sustainability. Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice in northern Ontario. Today, close to 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North America and around the globe provide the expertise and experience needed to deliver successful projects for clients.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it's a promise we take seriously.
Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with innovative projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore what EXP has to offer, you’ll find exponential possibilities.
For more information, visit www.exp.com
EXP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information or Testing, Family and Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression.
Job Title: Electrical Designer / Engineer 2
Location: Denver, CO 80202 US (Primary)
Education: College Diploma