Borton-Lawson CAD Designer in Denver, Colorado
Designs and drafts primarily structural engineering projects, working with others such as Engineers, Architects, Designers, to complete various projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and lays out engineering drawings performing structural drafting and design as needed.
- Drafts detailed construction drawings, developing plans, sections and details while working from not “to scale” sketches and verbal instruction.
- Has the ability to specify portions of the engineering system based on past experience or with input from in house personnel.
- May write specifications, checking shop drawings and coordinating work as required with other disciplines.
- Reviews and understands drafting standards before the start of a project.
- May help prepare quantity and cost estimates.
- May assist in the preparation of studies, doing drawing or sketching as required.
- May have responsibility for project submission. Required Experience
An Associate Degree and 1-5 years structural designing/drafting experience or training is a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience. AutoCAD experience is required, Revit and/or CADWorx is a plus.
Tracking Code: 210-612
Job Location: Wexford, Pennsylvania, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular