Cornerstone Building Brands Plant Production Scheduler and Analyst in Commerce City, Colorado
Plant Production Scheduler and Analyst
Commerce City, CO, USA ● Denver, CO, USA Req #9288
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Division Plant Production Scheduler and Analyst
The Division Plant Production Scheduler and Analyst will report directly to the Supply Chain Analytics Leader and will guide the daily production and short term planning effort.
We are seeking an individual to plan and execute the day to day supply chain needs of the Division. The person must have a mixture of skills: analytical, planning, problem solving, and critical thinking. This position will work closely with the Division functions such as sales, manufacturing, installation, and accounting.
$45,000 - $60,000 Annually
Pet Insurance and more!
Company car and gas card Included
· Responsible to execute the supply chain function: production planning, inventory, and applicable data analytics
· Ensure an accurate mold inventory within the supply chain
· Implement the daily, weekly, and future production plan for the assigned facilities
· Coordinate all supply chain activities enabling superior On Time, Complete and Accurate service levels necessary to achieve a Customer Experience 2 nd to None while achieving sales and margin objectives.
· Incorporate customer forecasts with the Sales, Installation and Manufacturing Teams
· Identify performance gaps and lead cross functional remediation efforts
· Act as point of contact between Sales and Supply Chain to ensure effective and efficient coordination from translation of sales plans into operational execution.
· Prepare supply chain with new product launches
· Owns the Planner and the Schedule tools
· Owns reporting of adherence to schedule and relevant plant performance metrics
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management
· Minimum three years of experience preferred but not required
· Ability to use metrics
· The ideal candidate will be ambitious and motivated by gaining a broad exposure to all facets of the organization
· Impeccable work ethic, flexible, hands-on and can adapt quickly
· Sense of urgency
· Ability to communicate with various business partners
· Comfortable in an results driven environment
· Customer service focused, with willingness to own the customer experience
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.
Job Family Business Support
Pay Type Salary
Commerce City, CO, USA
Denver, CO, USA