Lockheed Martin Sys Integratn/Test Eng Stf-Exp. with requirements tracking and bug tracking tools such as JIRA in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: The candidate for the international Program, EADGE-T, must be able to design, develop and execute integration and test plan/procedures to verify and validate various test plans and training material. The System Test Engineer Staff will lead and mentor test engineers on advanced test methodologies associated with external system interfaces and will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team that supports activities across the product lifecycle from concept, requirements, design, implementation, integration/test, and deployment. The System Test Engineer is responsible for reviewing requirements, developing test plans, writing test procedures, developing test automation scenarios, developing data simulation scenarios, performing test execution, and documenting test results.
This position will focus on external interfaces and advanced communication protocols associated with radars sensors, weapon systems, tactical data links, and civil/military communications. The candidate will apply test methodologies and best practices throughout the product lifecycle to help ensure that the develop product aligns with the customer requirements.
The primary work location is in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Experience with requirements tracking and bug tracking tools such as JIRA
- Minimum 10 years of experience performing system integration and test activities
- Experience working with military data links and protocols
- Must have strong teamwork and problem solving skills
- Must have patience, perseverance, and tactfulness
- Must excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with interfaces and protocols associated with radars sensors, weapon systems, tactical data links, and civil/military communications
- Experience with advanced testing methodologies, techniques, and tools
- Experience with training and training systems, as well as course development architectures such as ISD and SAT
- Experience implementing and using data simulation tools
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team to help defined tasks, accomplish goals, improve processes, promote quality, demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.