AspenPointe Maintenance Tech II in Colorado Springs, Colorado
983BRLocation:Innovation Center Job Description:Job Summary: Performs inspection, maintenance, repair and reports on general status of the physical property and related equipment. Participates in the on-boarding and regular training of Maintenance Tech I and Groundskeeper positions. Is available for scheduled on-call maintenance duties during weekends and after-hours
• Performs general inspections, repairs, and maintenance to electrical, plumbing, concrete, masonry, roofing and fence systems as required including but not limited to:
• A) electrical repairs on items such as fixtures, switches, outlets;
• B) plumbing – clearing stoppages, fittings, flush valves, garbage disposal, etc;
• C) carpentry such as fitting doors, freeing window, replacing and building shelves;
• D) drywall installation, repair, patching and texturing;
• E) general cleaning and repairs;
• F) snow removal;
• G) furniture moving & assembly. Inspect, maintains, controls and repairs according to manufacturer’s specification all power equipment and hand tools.
• Records and reports on preventive maintenance, work orders, annual inspections, inventories and safety procedure.
• Acquires knowledge of locations of water and gas valves to limit flow in case of emergency and plots map location of each for easy reference.
• Oversees lighting and security of storage areas. Maintains safety practices, addresses and reports unsafe working conditions.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the maintenance field
• Good mechanical ability including formal training or experience in the following areas: carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, drywall and refurbishing.
• Experience with snow removal to include snow plow operation
• Good interpersonal skills: flexible and able to work with persons of varied social and cultural backgrounds.
• Ability to perform job duties with a high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Valid Driver's License with clear MVR that complies with organizational insurance requirements
• Ability to obtain necessary maintenance licensing such as Mech. II.
AspenPointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.Auto req ID:983BRPositions Remaining:1Posting Title:Maintenance Tech IIWork Schedule:7:00 am to 3:30 pmState:Colorado : CO City:Colorado Springs Days of the week:Mon - FriHours per Week:40Address:2150 Executive Circle