Belcan Drafting Checker in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Job Number: 280582
Description: A Drafting Checker job in Colorado Springs, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for checking drawings for accuracy per internal change order processes. You will also provide various support and coordination of associated work and conduct various support tasks for the Engineering and Technical Services Departments. To be considered for this role, you will have an Associate’s Degree in design, drafting, or an engineering field plus a minimum of 5 years of experience checking engineering drawings developed through CAD software.
Drafting Checker Job duties:
• Check drawing to applicable company, industry, and/or customer standards.
• Reviews engineering notes, drawings, sketches and/or verbal instructions to the design.
• Verify CAD model to drawing on complex parts to ensure part is fully defined.
• Apply appropriate manufacturing process to the development of the drawing.
• Review reason for returned drawing from customer and ensure corrections are made by Drafter.
• Knowledge and understanding of ASME Y14.5M – 1994 or 2009 Dimensioning and Tolerancing Standards.
• Must be knowledgeable of MIL-SPEC/STDs.
• Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing practices.
• Proficient in using computer equipment and CAD software.
If you are interested in this Drafting Checker job in Colorado Springs, CO, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Colorado Springs , CO
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5+
Required Education: Associate (AA, AS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart