Ricoh Americas Corporation Workplace Technology Services Sales Specialist in Centennial, Colorado
National. 6 positions total: 1 position per each of the 4 regions of the country and 2 positions focused to strategic/enterprise accounts.
The Workplace Technology Services Sales Specialist is responsible for selling Workplace Services into new and existing customers. Responsible for identifying business needs and positioning Ricoh's portfolio of Workplace services and other key business partner's solutions. This position is a subject matter expert who works directly with the Client Executives, Enterprise Services Sales, Consulting and the Engineering organization to provide expertise within Workplace Productivity Services. These include specific Ricoh products: IWB, projectors, UCS, Meeting & Huddle Room technologies, collaboration Services and 3rd party partners for solutions (e.g. Intelligent Lockers, AV/IT Installers, integrations software and other supporting vendors.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve the assigned Revenue and GP targets
- Drive Sales engagements at C-level in all areas of business (CEO, CIO, COO)
- A sales evangelist for Ricoh's Empowering Digital Workplaces vision, concept, and ability to expand our services in account (HW focused and enabling software).
- Consults the customer with a high degree of industry expertise and knowledge specifically related Visual Communications and the Workplace Services. Commits the necessary time in client meetings to be successful in forming executive level relationships.
- Retains current customers, protects from competitive threats by keeping a high level of visibility, consistent IAR & QSM participation and customer satisfaction.
- Help to build customer relationships with key accounts within the portfolio of services listed above.
- May support and or lead necessary RFP and proposal creation process for VC products
- Be recognized as the expert with the Ricoh Visual Communications products
- Documents a written strategic business plan
- Understands and incorporates the Ricoh RISE principles into every day talk track with clients
- Uses the Ricoh RISE tool (OSC/CRM) to ensure that forecast and pipeline and contacts are up to date and accurate.
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside vendors. Routinely creates a helpful and positive work culture (in accordance with Ricoh's code of ethics).
- Studies and researches to become highly knowledgeable of vertical markets; understands key.
- Creates a base of client references to be leveraged in securing new account customers.
- Selects the most beneficial strategy for the customer and bearing in mind any residual or financial risk to the organization. This includes enabling the customer to take advantage of current and future technology.
- Works with the Sales team to re-engineer Customers' Huddle room and Meeting room experiences, leverages technology to improve meeting and collaborative experiences.
- Ensures that the strategy developed for customer addresses customer's key applications, providing a clear differentiation between Ricoh and competition.
- Assists in the communication and evangelizes Workplace Services at the marketplace level. Work with the local VP/MDs to drive revenue and gain efficiencies where possible.
- Stays current with AV industry trends - periodicals, journals and industry organization participation.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Bachelor degree required, Master's Degree preferred or equivalent experience in related field.
- Must have 7-10 years selling and/or operations experience with a minimum of 3 years selling experience to high-level executives.
- Must have proven capability and experience working in the AV industry, unified communications and video conference.
- Successful track record in management and history of success in sales.
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record in complex technology sales.
- Must be experienced in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.