Lockheed Martin Senior Electrical Design Engineer in Centennial, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus—if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
As the Senior Electrical Design Engineer , you will support the US Navy's Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Program where you are responsible for production, requalification activities, hardware tests, deployed system support, maintenance of component/system specifications, and ownership of design, analysis, and interface documentation for the Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Space System Company program Avionics Test Missile Kit (TMK) organization.
You will provide technical guidance and direction for a subcontracted electronics unit and verify compliance of the product with all program requirements. Also, you will provide sustaining engineering support for the electronic's unit to support next higher level assembly production. Light to moderate travel may be required.
In this dynamic role you will be involved with:
• Spec and ICD maintenance.
• Technical evaluation of design and requirements verification.
• Technical evaluations for fiscal year proposals.
• Pedigree and quality documentation closure.
• Leading failure review teams to closure.
• Vetting critical tests and analyses.
• Taking part in status reviews and Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs).
• Certifying the packages are qualified for End Use service.
Typical minimums to be successful in this role will include a bachelor's degree and 5-9 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience in the development of analog, digital and/or mixed signal circuit design and/or troubleshooting experience within analog circuitry digital and/or mixed signal circuit design.
• Ability to obtain and maintain Secret clearance therefore U.S. Citizenship is required
• Previous experience sustaining electronic product(s) through its production life cycle. Component, subsystem, and/or box design preferred.
• Detailed circuit design, analysis and simulation of analog and digital electronics
• In-depth experience in analog circuit design, DC/AC power conversion, magnetics and transformers.
• Electrical worst case circuit analysis (WCCA)
• Failure Analyses using fault tree, fishbone, cause and effect matrix, or equivalent
• Development, integration and testing of and circuits.
• Experience with circuit simulation tools such as PSpice simulation
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.