Robert Half International CAD Designer in Centennial, Colorado
CAD Designers, you won't want to miss out on this opportunity. If you have experience with CAD software to create sketches and diagrams, this is the role for you! For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Functions:
- Use CAD software to support engineers by preparing drawings, sketches and diagrams
- Collect and analyze information for project designs
- Develop design concepts by working from notes, sketches, standards, and design criteria as well as from oral instruction and discussion with design engineers
- Assist engineers with design and detailing of various components, including bridges, retaining walls, paving, drainage, site work, structures, etc. for horizontal and vertical layout.
- Provide drafting and other support to engineering staff, including preparation of cost estimates.
- Prepare preliminary and final construction drawings for paving, grading and drainage plans
- Prepare alignments, roadway plans and profiles, and other plans that use plan-view reference files
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00610-0010625424
Functional Role: Webmaster
Postal Code: 80112
Compensation: $28.00 to $38.00 per hour
Requirements: The following technologies are required. Please send an updated resume directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
- 2-3+ year of experience with CAD Design
- High level proficiency or high level useage of AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Ability to work in a team environment